Welcome!

Let's revive the old glory
Marie-Helene
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Marie-Helene » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Welcome to this forum dedicated to Mylène Farmer and her Bulgarian fans!

Although it is mainly for the fans in Bulgaria, we would very much like to meet people from other countries as well. All languages are welcome, but I suggest using English or French if you want the other members to understand you.

So feel free to present yourself and discuss whatever you like, preferably connected to Mylène and her work. All spam messages will be deleted.

Have fun!

Tyrion

Brussels, November 15th, 2013

Post by Tyrion » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Hello, I'm from Germany. I write my report here because someone of your forum gave me her ticket. I have to thank you very much again and send my best wishes to you. I cannot say, how grateful I was for your gift [a054.gif] .
Well, thanks to you I had the opportunity to see Mylène again. I was in Paris (13.9.) and in Strasbourg (15.10.), but this was the first time for me right in front of the stage. And this was the best concert of her that I have seen. She was (nearly) flawless. Of course it is terrific to see her right before you. But also I liked the Palais 12, the big and new concert hall in Brussels. The sound was excellent.

I had to work in the morning. At 11 a.m. I started from where I live in Germany to Berlgium. I arrived at the hall at about 3:30 p.m. There were about 300 people in front of me. The doors opened at 6:30 p.m. I got a place in the fourth row left of centerstage and had a great view. The concert started at 9. The show was of course like the ones I've seen before, but it was great to see everything from a different angle. And the setlist has changed. Instead of „Elle a dit“ we got "L'Amour n'est rien..." like in Minsk, St. Petersburg and Moscow. My highlights are „Diabolique Mon Ange“ (the light show is terrific) and „XXL“. But actually, I liked every song – from the spectacular intro until her disapperance in the fog at the end.

I show you some pictures I have taken:

Lisa-Loup

Re: Welcome!

Post by Lisa-Loup » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Wow, great pictures, Tyrion! Thank you so much :)

Fourth row sounds perfect! I am getting more and more convinced I should choose some other place for her next tour and not France (and definitely not Paris). On the last tour I was in front of Stade de France at 11 a.m. and I was in the middle of fosse or during the concert :x And having in mind the fosse or was much bigger in 2009 than this time, you can imagine!

Apart from the set list (I'm sooo jealous about L'Amour n'est rien!!) did you find other differences? Everybody says her voice and appearance is getting better and better with the concerts.

Tyrion

Post by Tyrion » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Maia wrote:Apart from the set list (I'm sooo jealous about L'Amour n'est rien!!) did you find other differences? Everybody says her voice and appearance is getting better and better with the concerts.
Actually yes - I think her voice sounded better than in Paris and in Strasbourg. At the two previous shows I had the impression that she had some difficulties, especially at the beginning of the show. Also in Paris she missed a complete verse of "Elle a dit" and had to start again ;) . But she cancelled this song anyway now.

I found two small differences: In Paris and Strasbourg they played the soundtrack of the film "Inception" for the last 30 minutes before the show startet. In Brussels we got just some pop music. In Paris, as far as I remember, the curtain stayed open after the show. In Brussels it closed after Mylene disappeared in the fog.

PhilippeM

Post by PhilippeM » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:57 am

I have just joined. Just to say, I agree that M got far better as the Timeless tour went on. At Bercy, where I saw two shows she seemed to have lots of difficulties. At Douai, much later, with a very cold wet audience in a stormy day, she was flawless, her voice was pure with no signs of stress, and she was so energetic.

Lisa-Loup

Post by Lisa-Loup » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:05 am

Welcome PM! :)

Xcat

Post by Xcat » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:55 am

Welcome, PhilippeM. :)
Je veux savoir où naît le vent
J'ai l'âme inerte en même temps...

Haze

Post by Haze » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi! I am from, near, London. I was at the Timeless concert in Douai (the day after the storm where it was cold but not wet!). I loved L'amour n'est rien. Am excited for the next tour and it's only rumoured! :lol:

Xcat

Post by Xcat » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi, Haze (and welcome to you, too). :)
Je veux savoir où naît le vent
J'ai l'âme inerte en même temps...

Lisa-Loup

Post by Lisa-Loup » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Great to see you, Haze!! [113.gif]